The Central Sterilisation Club (CSC) is hosting its Annual Scientific Meeting 2024 on the 15-16 April 2024, at the Crowne Plaza at Gerrard’s Cross.
The CSC is a club with a driving passion for the continuous improvement of standards related to the decontamination of medical devices and infection control. Its Annual Scientific Meeting provides an opportunity to hear from and network with multi-disciplinary decontamination practitioners and experts.
Among the many hot topics to be discussed include:
- Disinfection and Decontamination in Healthcare settings – critical aspects of microbial control - Martin Exner
- Challenges of reprocessing robotic instruments - Stuart White
- Risks associated with decontamination and the built environment - Andrea Wadey
- Water supplies in the built environment – what are the risks? - Jimmy Walker
- Dry surface biofilms – Decontamination issues to assess - Isabella Centeleghe
Physical and virtual places can be booked online at: www.centralsterilisingclub.org