We are delighted to announce Future Surgery 2021 will be a hybrid event - physical and virtual taking place on 9 - 10 November 2021 at ExCel London.
In partnership with Royal College of Surgeons of England, it is set to be the biggest gathering of surgical and operating theatre teams with 100+ speakers, 1500 + 2000+ surgeons and overall, over 3,000 delegates set to attend this November.
It’s a one of its kind events specifically designed to meet the training needs, promote networking and develop a stronger voice for all surgical professionals and their multidisciplinary teams in perioperative care.
This year we have 7 core themes that cover the entire surgery ecosystem
- Disruptive Technology
- Perioperative Care
- Sustainability and The Green Theatre
- Global Health Innovation
- Innovation In Surgery
- Working Better
- Patient Centred Care
Our programme features leading experts in the sector including:
- Miss Celia Theodoreli-Riga, Head of School of Surgery
- Dale Gardiner, National Clinical Lead for Organ Donation, NHSBT
- Prof Dhananjaya Sharma, Head, Department of Surgery, Centre for Global Surgical Innovations and Low-Cost Solutions
- Mr John Hardie Registrar, Trauma & Orthopaedic Surgery, Frimley Park Hospital
- Scarlet McNally, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, Eastbourne D.G.H
- Tremaine Richard-Noel, Head of Emerging Technology and Intelligent Automation Programme Director, Northampton General Hospital
- Matthew J Harris, Clinical Senior Lecturer in Public Health Medicine, Imperial College London
REGISTER ONLINE USING CODE CSJ: https://rfg.circdata.com/publish/FSS21/ *Please select pass type: UK Healthcare Professional
Central Sterilising Club 60th Anniversary Annual Scientific Meeting
The 2021 CSC Annual Scientific Meeting will feature:
- The Annual Kelsey Lecture, The Story of Decontamination in Endoscopy – Gluteraldyhyde and Beyond. Presented by Dr Helen Griffiths, Decontamination Advisor for the British Society of Gastroenterology (BSG)
- The debate – to be or not to be? do AE(D)s have a long-term future? Wayne Spencer and Sulisti Holmes come face to face – a spectacle not to be missed!
- CJD guidance update: changing our approach to device processing, including Dr K Sinka, CJD Lead, Public Health England
- A focus on environmental issues relative to decontamination of medical devices
- Water quality testing, the complete life-cycle – or is it? Dr David Jenkins, Consultant Medical Microbiologist and Lead Infection Control Doctor at Leicester Royal Infirmary
- Decontamination equipment testing – a step too far?
This event is perfect for all individuals with an interest in decontamination and infection prevention, including:
- Decontamination Technicians
- Decontamination Managers
- Infection Prevention Practitioners
- Providers of Healthcare Services, Products and Equipment
This event not only presents the chance to learn, but it also provides the opportunity to network with multi-disciplinary decontamination practitioners from across the UK.