IP2022 IS COMING TO BOURNEMOUTH IN OCTOBER 2022
IPS are delighted to announce our 14th Annual Infection Prevention Conference is happening in person in Bournemouth from the 17th to the 19th of October 2022. We’ve secured some remarkable key speakers and are currently finalising an exciting, educative programme.
A welcome from IPS President Jennie Wilson
On behalf of the Management Executive Group, Board of Trustees and the Scientific Programme Committee of the Infection Prevention Society, it gives me great pleasure to invite you to join us for our annual conference at the Bournemouth International Conference Centre. Building on last year’s hugely successful conference, we are delighted to offer you a fantastic programme with world-class speakers, an amazing exhibition and a range of social events.
Our themes this year are critical to the IPC agenda and include Climate Change and Sustainability, Out of Hospital Care and Communicating IPC messages. We look forward to providing this unique opportunity to be inspired by, and learn from, our network of UK and International speakers.
You will find more information about the conference including invited speakers, social events and how to register and we encourage you to check the website and our social media for updates.
We look forward to meeting with you in Bournemouth on 17th October at IP2022.
UKHCA Conference: Listen Up
The UK Hearing Conservation Association are proud to introduce their first Conference; Listen Up to be held on the 3rd November 2022 in Manchester; they are compiling an exciting, inspiring and interactive event.
Listen Up will focus on the opportunities for Prevention of NOISE induced harm and Prevention of SOUND induced harm; looking beyond the workplace.
Just some of the speakers already confirmed, more to be announced soon
- Chris Steel, Principal Specialist Inspector (Noise & Vibration), Health and Safety Executive
- Peter Wilson, Technical Director, Industrial Noise & Vibration Centre
- Christopher J Plack, Ellis Llwyd Jones Professor of Audiology, University of Manchester
- Dr Samuel Couth, Lecturer, University of Manchester
- Andrea Harman, Concept Developer Healthcare, Saint-Gobain Ecophon
- Dr Vanessa Champion, Director, Journal of Biophilic Design
Who should attend Listen Up!
- Employers, particularly from high risk noise industries e.g. construction, defence, utilities, manufacturing, oil and gas or music and entertainment
- Anyone actively involved in hearing conservation such as; health and safety professionals, occupational hygienists, occupational health nurses and physicians, audiologists, scientists, engineers and acousticians
- Insurers and litigation experts
What will you learn?
At Listen Up you will have access to a wide variety of hearing and noise control expertise in one place.
- You can benefit from the unique opportunity to benefit from the latest information, advice and strategies.
- Explore the innovative services and solutions our exhibitors can provide to help you protect the workforce.
- Together we can make a real difference, and bring to an end the escalating worldwide epidemic of noise induced hearing loss.
Early booking is advised as the delegate fee will rise as conference approaches!
Opportunities available to sponsor / exhibit.
Full details: https://fitwise.eventsair.com/ukhca2022
Future Surgery 2022
The future of surgery is right here!
Returning at the ExCel London, the Future Surgery Show is where the surgery sector will UNITE for two dedicated days of surgical training and education.
Join us for this face-to-face event to hear experts debate core issues such as Covid-19, elective surgery, sustainability & more. Over 3400 surgical professionals joined us for our event last year!
See tomorrow's medical technology today! Be part of the medical technology community!
MEDICA is the world’s largest event for the medical sector. For more than 40 years it has been firmly established on every expert’s calendar. There are many reasons why MEDICA is so unique. Firstly, the event is the largest medical trade fair in the world – it attracted several thousand exhibitors from more than 50 countries in the halls. Furthermore, each year, leading individuals from the fields of business, research, and politics grace this top-class event with their presence — naturally alongside tens of thousands of national and international experts and decision-makers from the sector, such as yourself. An extensive exhibition and an ambitious program — which together present the entire spectrum of innovations for outpatient and clinical care — await you in Düsseldorf.
IDSC ANNUAL CONFERENCE 2022 !!!
We are delighted to inform you that the bookings for IDSc Annual Conference which will be held on
29th and 30th November 2022 at The Eastside Rooms in Birmingham are now
For delegates booking please click HERE!
For exhibitors booking please click HERE!