BSG LIVE 22
Register by 28th April for the discounted early bird rate for our annual meeting, BSG Live 22 which will be taking place in person at the ICC, Birmingham from 20th – 23rd June 2022.
The EBME Expo is an independent educational event bringing together healthcare professionals who are responsible for the management of medical equipment. These healthcare professionals are involved in areas such as procurement, maintenance, user training, and managing inventories.
Thanks to the sponsorship of our 90+ exhibitors, this independent exhibition is offered free of charge to all visitors. Furthermore, there are three workshops in the break out areas and many of our exhibitors provide technical demonstrations.
For our 2022 event on the 28th & 29th June, we are excited to announce that we will be moving to the Coventry Building Society Arena (Formerly the Ricoh Arena), Coventry, UK. This larger venue has been chosen so that we can expand to host a second conference focusing on ‘The Operating Theatre’, and to keep up with demand from both exhibitors and delegates. Operating theatre staff are the largest group of medical equipment users in hospitals, and this is why we believe they will complement our current audience.
We are delighted to welcome Rob Brothwood, Senior Operating Department Practitioner at the Royal Liverpool and Broadgreen University Hospital, as the Chairman for the additional conference area, to which we will be welcoming Specialist EBME Technicians, Operating Department Practitioners (ODP’s), Theatre & Recovery Nurses, Anaesthetists, Surgeons, plus others…
Additional conference delegate* benefits include:
- Eight speaker sessions each day in the EBME conference hall, focussing on innovations in medical equipment technology and maintenance on day one and medical equipment management, procurement, and training on day two.
- Six speaker sessions each day in the Operating Theatre conference hall, focussing on innovations in Medical Equipment Technology on day one and Management, Procurement, and Training on day two.
- Each attending delegate will receive a certificate for their continuing professional development (CPD) record.
- Refreshments throughout the day including lunch.
- Free entrance into the prize draw.
- Conference delegate gift bag.
Join us 27-28 September 2022 at Edgbaston Stadium in Birmingham where renowned speakers within infection prevention discuss technology and its part in combatting new & existing pathogens.
Day 1: SSI, Sepsis, COVID-19 and other emerging pathogens
Day 2: Healthcare buildings as a source of air and water borne infection
Who should attend:
The programme is designed to appeal to all those working within infection prevention and control and public health across clinical and non-clinical areas, including:
|Estates Directors/Managers||Facilities Directors/Managers||Risk/Governance Managers|
Professor Dame Sarah Gilbert
Professor Mark Wilcox
Professor David Leaper
Dr Giles Bond-Smith
Dr Ron Daniels
Professor Michael Borg
Dr Teresa Inkster
Dr Michael Weinbren
Dr Susanne Surman-Lee
Dr Elaine Cloutman-Green
Dr Jimmy Walker
Professor Joseph Falkinham III Ph.D
IP2022 IS COMING TO BOURNEMOUTH IN OCTOBER 2022
IPS are delighted to announce our 14th Annual Infection Prevention Conference is happening in person in Bournemouth from the 17th to the 19th of October 2022. We’ve secured some remarkable key speakers and are currently finalising an exciting, educative programme.
A welcome from IPS President Jennie Wilson
On behalf of the Management Executive Group, Board of Trustees and the Scientific Programme Committee of the Infection Prevention Society, it gives me great pleasure to invite you to join us for our annual conference at the Bournemouth International Conference Centre. Building on last year’s hugely successful conference, we are delighted to offer you a fantastic programme with world-class speakers, an amazing exhibition and a range of social events.
Our themes this year are critical to the IPC agenda and include Climate Change and Sustainability, Out of Hospital Care and Communicating IPC messages. We look forward to providing this unique opportunity to be inspired by, and learn from, our network of UK and International speakers.
You will find more information about the conference including invited speakers, social events and how to register and we encourage you to check the website and our social media for updates.
We look forward to meeting with you in Bournemouth on 17th October at IP2022.
UKHCA Conference: Listen Up
The UK Hearing Conservation Association are proud to introduce their first Conference; Listen Up to be held on the 3rd November 2022 in Manchester; they are compiling an exciting, inspiring and interactive event.
Listen Up will focus on the opportunities for Prevention of NOISE induced harm and Prevention of SOUND induced harm; looking beyond the workplace.
Just some of the speakers already confirmed, more to be announced soon
- Chris Steel, Principal Specialist Inspector (Noise & Vibration), Health and Safety Executive
- Peter Wilson, Technical Director, Industrial Noise & Vibration Centre
- Christopher J Plack, Ellis Llwyd Jones Professor of Audiology, University of Manchester
- Dr Samuel Couth, Lecturer, University of Manchester
- Andrea Harman, Concept Developer Healthcare, Saint-Gobain Ecophon
- Dr Vanessa Champion, Director, Journal of Biophilic Design
Who should attend Listen Up!
- Employers, particularly from high risk noise industries e.g. construction, defence, utilities, manufacturing, oil and gas or music and entertainment
- Anyone actively involved in hearing conservation such as; health and safety professionals, occupational hygienists, occupational health nurses and physicians, audiologists, scientists, engineers and acousticians
- Insurers and litigation experts
What will you learn?
At Listen Up you will have access to a wide variety of hearing and noise control expertise in one place.
- You can benefit from the unique opportunity to benefit from the latest information, advice and strategies.
- Explore the innovative services and solutions our exhibitors can provide to help you protect the workforce.
- Together we can make a real difference, and bring to an end the escalating worldwide epidemic of noise induced hearing loss.
Early booking is advised as the delegate fee will rise as conference approaches!
Opportunities available to sponsor / exhibit.
Full details: https://fitwise.eventsair.com/ukhca2022
Future Surgery 2022
The future of surgery is right here!
Returning at the ExCel London, the Future Surgery Show is where the surgery sector will UNITE for two dedicated days of surgical training and education.
Join us for this face-to-face event to hear experts debate core issues such as Covid-19, elective surgery, sustainability & more. Over 3400 surgical professionals joined us for our event last year!
See tomorrow's medical technology today! Be part of the medical technology community!
MEDICA is the world’s largest event for the medical sector. For more than 40 years it has been firmly established on every expert’s calendar. There are many reasons why MEDICA is so unique. Firstly, the event is the largest medical trade fair in the world – it attracted several thousand exhibitors from more than 50 countries in the halls. Furthermore, each year, leading individuals from the fields of business, research, and politics grace this top-class event with their presence — naturally alongside tens of thousands of national and international experts and decision-makers from the sector, such as yourself. An extensive exhibition and an ambitious program — which together present the entire spectrum of innovations for outpatient and clinical care — await you in Düsseldorf.
IDSc is delighted to announce we will be hosting our Annual Conference at The Eastside Rooms in Birmingham on the 29th and 30th November 2022!
Watch this space on how to book your place