We are delighted to announce Future Surgery 2021 will be a physical event taking place on 9 - 10 November 2021 at ExCel London.
In partnership with Royal College of Surgeons of England, it is set to be the biggest gathering of surgical and operating theatre teams with 100+ speakers, 1500 + 2000+ surgeons and overall, over 3,000 delegates set to attend this November.
It’s a one of its kind events specifically designed to meet the training needs, promote networking and develop a stronger voice for all surgical professionals and their multidisciplinary teams in perioperative care.
This year we have 7 core themes that cover the entire surgery ecosystem
- Disruptive Technology
- Perioperative Care
- Sustainability and The Green Theatre
- Global Health Innovation
- Innovation In Surgery
- Working Better
- Patient Centred Care
Our programme features leading experts in the sector including:
- Miss Celia Theodoreli-Riga, Head of School of Surgery
- Dale Gardiner, National Clinical Lead for Organ Donation, NHSBT
- Prof Dhananjaya Sharma, Head, Department of Surgery, Centre for Global Surgical Innovations and Low-Cost Solutions
- Mr John Hardie Registrar, Trauma & Orthopaedic Surgery, Frimley Park Hospital
- Scarlet McNally, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, Eastbourne D.G.H
- Tremaine Richard-Noel, Head of Emerging Technology and Intelligent Automation Programme Director, Northampton General Hospital
- Matthew J Harris, Clinical Senior Lecturer in Public Health Medicine, Imperial College London
REGISTER ONLINE USING CODE CSJ: https://rfg.circdata.com/publish/FSS21/ *Please select pass type: UK Healthcare Professional
See tomorrow's medical technology today! Be part of the medical technology community!
MEDICA is the world’s largest event for the medical sector. For more than 40 years it has been firmly established on every expert’s calendar. There are many reasons why MEDICA is so unique. Firstly, the event is the largest medical trade fair in the world – it attracted several thousand exhibitors from more than 50 countries in the halls. Furthermore, each year, leading individuals from the fields of business, research, and politics grace this top-class event with their presence — naturally alongside tens of thousands of national and international experts and decision-makers from the sector, such as yourself. An extensive exhibition and an ambitious program — which together present the entire spectrum of innovations for outpatient and clinical care — await you in Düsseldorf.
Arab Health 2022
Arab Health is the leading medical equipment exhibition in the Middle East showcasing the latest innovations in healthcare. Along with a wide range of CME accredited conferences, Arab Health brings the healthcare industry together to learn, network and trade.
Arab Health 2022 exhibitors can showcase innovative products and solutions and have more time to meet potential buyers from all over the world weeks before the live, in-person event. Attendee looking to discover and source new products, connect with suppliers can login online to pre-plan their meetings in-person.
Who will attend?
Long established as the ‘must attend’ event in our region, we attract regional and international healthcare professionals who value the power of learning, networking and business.
- Biomedical/Clinical engineers
- Management of hospitals/clinics
- Dealers & Distributors
- Senior/Junior Clinicians
- Government entities
Central Sterilising Club 60th Anniversary Annual Scientific Meeting
The 2021 CSC Annual Scientific Meeting will feature:
- The Annual Kelsey Lecture, The Story of Decontamination in Endoscopy – Gluteraldyhyde and Beyond. Presented by Dr Helen Griffiths, Decontamination Advisor for the British Society of Gastroenterology (BSG)
- The debate – to be or not to be? do AE(D)s have a long-term future? Wayne Spencer and Sulisti Holmes come face to face – a spectacle not to be missed!
- CJD guidance update: changing our approach to device processing, including Dr K Sinka, CJD Lead, Public Health England
- A focus on environmental issues relative to decontamination of medical devices
- Water quality testing, the complete life-cycle – or is it? Dr David Jenkins, Consultant Medical Microbiologist and Lead Infection Control Doctor at Leicester Royal Infirmary
- Decontamination equipment testing – a step too far?
This event is perfect for all individuals with an interest in decontamination and infection prevention, including:
- Decontamination Technicians
- Decontamination Managers
- Infection Prevention Practitioners
- Providers of Healthcare Services, Products and Equipment
This event not only presents the chance to learn, but it also provides the opportunity to network with multi-disciplinary decontamination practitioners from across the UK.
Royal College of Physicians, London on Wednesday 11th May 2022
The conference focuses on a team approach to patient safety through leading excellence in education, delivered by a panel of expert speakers, including Dr Helen Griffiths, Decontamination Advisor for the BSG.
Places are FREE to those involved in endoscope and surgical instrument decontamination, from front line decontamination technicians up to senior management supporting Trusts.
BOOK YOUR FREE PLACE AT: iM-Med.com/events