The ‘UK Healthcare Pavilion’ magazine showcasing the best of UK HealthTech - and comprising a dedicated UK show guide for this year’s MEDICA trade fair - is now available.
The magazine showcases the best of UK innovation, interviews with key opinion leaders, and shines a spotlight on the strengths of the devolved nations and the extensive programme of UK activity for this year’s exhibition.
The magazine, which features a comprehensive directory of UK exhibitors joining this year’s MEDICA – the largest trade show in the world – is the result of an exclusive partnership between the Association of British HealthTech Industries (ABHI) and Clinical Services Journal (CSJ).
The UK has long been a world-leader for innovation in life sciences, propped by a fantastic science base and research infrastructure.
In this issue of the UK Healthcare Pavilion magazine, readers can expect inspiring features showcasing the nation’s unique capabilities, alongside a wide array of content helping overseas buyers understand more about the UK’s dynamic healthcare innovation landscape. This includes:
- Forewords by Tim Kay, Director – Science and Technology, Department Business & Trade
- Why the UK?
- Northern Powerhouse: Pioneering Innovation in Life Sciences
- Southern England’s Influence in Global Life Sciences Advancements
- The strengths of the devolved nations – Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland
- The Midlands: The Engine Room of the United Kingdom
- Elevating Lives: The transformation Landscape of Assistive Technology
- Improving lives by enhancing global health and wealth
- AHSNs: Connecting International HealthTech Innovators within the NHS
- Focus on Early Cancer Detection and Diagnosis
- How automation and Big Data Boost NHS Workforce Efficiencies
- The Shift towards Sustainable Healthcare
Also included is the UK exhibitor directory and the UK Pavilion programme activity – your one-stop shop for all things #UKatMedica.
We encourage you to explore the UK Healthcare Pavilion magazine to discover the breadth of the UK’s unrivalled life science capabilities and the world-class companies working at the forefront of healthcare innovation to deliver better care to patients, globally.
The magazine, now available online, will also be printed and distributed to all who visit the ABHI UK Pavilion at MEDICA and will additionally be distributed electronically to an audience of thousands.
You can download the magazine here.