Tristel Solutions Ltd
Read the latest on Tristel’s response to COVID-19 here.
Tristel is the only manufacturer of infection prevention and contamination control products in the world to combine its proprietary chlorine dioxide (ClO2) formulation with innovative packaging for high-performance disinfection of medical devices (Tristel Portfolio) and surfaces (Cache Portfolio).
Tristel is a manufacturer of infection control, contamination control and hygiene products. It has four principal activities:
- Medical Instrument Disinfection under the Tristel brand
- Hospital Surface Disinfection under the Cache brand
- Cleanroom, pharma and lab under the Crystel brand
- Infection prevention in animal healthcare under the Anistel brand
Common to all Tristel-manufactured products are several key facts:
- Broad spectrum efficacy within short, uniform and realistic contact times.
- Proven effective at sporicidal, mycobactericidal, virucidal, fungicidal and bactericidal level.
- High-performance validated within a wide range of peer-reviewed scientific publications.
- Featured in an extensive range of national and international guidelines and SOPs.
- Unrivalled material compatibility record.
Tristel offers extensive support by means of an Online Portal, designed specifically for the training and certification of healthcare staff.