Are you facing challenges managing BodyGuard T syringe drivers across your ICS? You're not alone. Given the portability and cost of the devices, valuable time and money are wasted searching for and retrieving devices that have moved throughout the hospital, or lost within the community when they are loaned to patients at home and never returned.
Trusts can take control of their medical asset tracking with Idox’s Bodyguard T Lockbox – the smart, safe and cost-effective way to track syringe drivers across all healthcare settings in hospitals and in the community. The solution empowers teams to unlock:
- Greater visibility of all syringe drivers for all staff, regardless of location.
- Higher availability of syringe drivers through accurate tracking means no over-procurement.
- Minimise losses of expensive syringe drivers.
- Streamline compliance requirements with greater control and visibility of device locations.
- Intricate, secure mouldings to fit the unique T34 and BodyGuard T syringe driver shape.
- No need to attach a tracking tag to the outside of a lockbox – which gets lost – tag the device, not the accessory.
- Powered by Idox’s iAssets tracking software, accurately track assets across acute and community settings using existing Wi-Fi and Bluetooth infrastructure, as well as GPS.
With less time spent searching for devices, clinical staff can dedicate their time where it matters most – patient care. In addition, with greater control and visibility of where devices are located, EBME managers can streamline their patient safety and compliance requirements, ensuring devices can be found rapidly for servicing to MHRA standards.
Join an upcoming webinar on Thursday 22 February to learn more about how Idox’s iAsset solution empowers you to accurately monitor the location and usage of your BodyGuard T syringe drivers. The webinar will discuss:
- How the new Lockbox with built-in tracking capability addresses the shortfalls of current tracking strategies.
- How enhancements to the newly designed Lockbox deliver accurate tracking of BodyGuard T syringe drivers, regardless of location.
- Background on the rationale behind the tag type selection including information on coverage, battery life and testing.
- Details and demo of the RTLS engine and how this powers community tracking.
Tel: 0333 011 1200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about Idox’s Lockbox and medical asset tracking solution.