TestCard signed a collaboration contract with Roche Diagnostics last year to see its scanning technology, ClearScreen, included on Roche’s open digital ecosystem, Navify Marketplace, available to healthcare professionals on Roche’s cobas®pulse system.
ClearScreen is a digital reading, recording, and reporting solution for rapid diagnostic tests developed by TestCard in 2021 for Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust. The solution comprises a mobile app which allows testing and recording of test results at the point of care.
The ClearScreen app digitalises point of care rapid diagnostic testing including colorimetric and lateral flow tests. It can be deployed on any camera-enabled smart device. This product is now available on the Roche cobas®pulse system.
The ClearScreen digital solution uses the image processing capability of the cobas®pulse to scan rapid diagnostic tests and automatically records patient ID, staff ID, an image of the test, and suggested results values for each analyte. It provides consistency in test performance and results interpretation. The solution:
● Is performed to a consistent and high standard
● Can be deployed easily to meet any legal or clinical reporting requirements
● Is able to provide sufficient real time data to be appraised as part of any internal audit or external (e.g. CQC) review
● Support for users to perform the test correctly
● Algorithmic analysis with suggested reading
● Instant recording of test results, image of tests and more into the ClearScreen portal
● Comprehensive record keeping and reporting in a few clicks
● Integration of results into Electronic Patient/Health Record
The ClearScreen solution is UKCA and CE Marked for use by healthcare professionals in a clinical setting. For more information and to organise a free proof of concept period, get in touch with the team today or visit www.Testcard.com.