The numbers are now in and Arab Health 2023 has made history by being the most visited edition with 135,880 professionals visits from 183 countries and 3,358 exhibitors.
Ross Williams, Exhibition Director for Informa Markets, said: “Arab Health has been a resounding success. We’ve witnessed excellent attendee numbers and a series of major deals being concluded. The UAE has once again showcased why it is at the very heart of the healthcare industry in the world.”
Here are a few highlights of the 2023 edition:
- The highest value of business generated. Download the mini report to view the total value.
- Launch of the first Intelligent Health Pavilion in partnership with the Intelligent Health Association. Visitors were given the opportunity to immerse themselves in live demonstrations, including a ground breaking digital ICU, an intelligent OR, and a revolutionary ER.
- Attendees were given the opportunity to discover pioneering research from next-gen doctors at the Future Dr Showcase
- iSono Health, the world’s first AI-driven portable and automated 3D breast ultrasound scanner, won the Innov8 Talks start-up pitch competition and was awarded $10,000
- World’s leading expert from the International Aids Society (IAS) discussed the progress in finding a cure for HIV at the Healthcare Transformation Talks.
- UAE health authorities and leading healthcare manufacturers launched several innovative health projects and solutions on the show floor and much more...