Mobile endoscope decontamination unit
QUESTXL is the latest innovation in mobile decontamination from EMS Healthcare and Cantel UK.
Designed to answer requests from NHS Trusts that need more reprocessing capacity but have limited space on their estate, the state-of-the-art unit can reprocess up to 180 endoscopes per day
QuestXL provides NHS Trusts with a safe, clean and clinically approved endoscopy environment and features:
- Six RAPIDAER Endoscope Reprocessors, enabling the reprocessing of up to 18 endoscopes per hour.
- Two reverse osmosis (RO) plants, which means Trusts enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing they have a backup water supply.
- Twin adjustable height sinks, providing flexibility to meet the on-site needs of individual staff and helping to prevent injury and maintain occupational health best practices.
- A Gold service package provided by EMS Healthcare partner Cantel UK, guaranteeing an eight-hour engineer response time to ensure 98% uptime of each AER.
- On-site installation times of just one day, with the unit able to be commissioned, validated and fully operational in just three weeks.
EMS Healthcare CEO, Keith Austin, said: “This decontamination unit offers Trusts the additional capacity they have been requesting but with a significant decrease in footprint. The footprint of QuestXL is 80% smaller than the Quad decontamination unit, with only a 25% reduction in reprocessing capacity meaning that more Trusts can utilise the benefits of the unit.”
Trusts can now choose from units with reprocessing capacities ranging from 60 to 240 endoscopes per day to meet their exact requirements.